Friday, June 4, 2010

Who Dun It Wiz Style

"Wizard do not intrude on me, I am busy with a matter."
"But Professor Drake, you have a letter." said Mindy Pixiecrown, "It says your invited to a party, in Krok."
"You read it, I should have you expelled for this."
"I didn't read it, Professor Greyrose said I can go with her too!"
"Did any of the other professors get one?"
"Not that I know of sir."
"Interesting..."

Everyone who was invited started to show up to he manor one by one; Mr.Lincoln, Dr.Purreau and Milo Barker, Sherlock Bones, Cyrus Drake, Mindy Pixiecrown and Professor Greyrose, and Prospector Zeke. Everyone was greeted by a large black golumn, and shown to the waiting room. Eventually everyone was moved to the meeting room...

"May I ask who made this party?" said Mr. Lincoln.
"I did." said Professor Drake.
"Well what for then? This obviously isn't a socializing party." Replied Mr.Lincoln.
"You all have something in common, you just don't know what the others know and thats why I gathered you here, to share that one thing, so that..."
Just as he was about to say what, the lights went out,
Lindia let out a cry,a flash of yellow, and then silence.
Seconds later the lights went on and everyone gasped,
Drake was dead, his head smashed by a scroll. Lindia feinted into the chair behind her, Mindy ran to her. Milo Barker fell into a bucket, and Zeke, Purreau, Lincoln, and Bones moved into examine.
"His leg is moving!" exclaimed Purreau.
"Nay, it is not his leg, but this little wooden golumn" explained Bones "He was made to see who the murderer is, or who Drake wanted us to think was the murderer is."
"So who is it little golumn man, or did you see?" asked Mr.Lincoln skeptically.
"He's pointing at... me?" said Dr.Purreau "But it's not me, really!"
"No not you the crystal ball, it appears to have captured an image" stated Bones "Do we have a seer in here?"
"I am." said Zeke
"You are, you never told me." Said Lincoln.
"let me see... hmm, yes, interesting..."
"Well what do you see?"
"It was... What the gadzooks is that!?"
"What do you see?!"
"No what's that noise, I can't concentrate with that noise."
"It's the egg it's it's Hatching!" Said Barker, rising from the bucket, It's... I don't believe it, It's an Ianthine Spectre!"
"A what?" asked Mindy stepping away from the feinted Greyrose.
"it' an Ianthine Spectre, it's a quite a rare pet, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it." said Barker.
"Hey why is it trying to open that chest?"
"Well my young wizard it can sense death a mile away and theres some in that chest"
"Here we go, ah no wonder it's a wraith, but who would put a wraith in a chest?"
"Just another question to our already full pallet, isn't that right Barker?" said Bones.
"Can I get back to business already?" asked Zeke.
"Yes Zeke, now let's all be quiet"
"Okay here we go, hmm, yes, I see, Fire, Fire magic, yes, yes a Pyromancer defiantly did this."
"But none of us are Pyromancers!" screamed Mr.Lincoln.
"Perhaps, but maybe one of us is secretly a Pyromancer." said Bones.
"Well you can figure this out without me, I'm leaving." said Lincoln.
"No, for all we know you could be the killer." said Barker.
"Well I can't go anyway, the doors locked."
"Uh, Bones..." said Pixiecrown
"What, Mindy?"
"ZEKES GONE"
"What? How!" Yelled Lincoln.
"Something we overlooked is missing also, something that might solve all of our mystery's." said Bones.
"What is it?" asked Purreau.
"The book"
"There was a book?"
"Right there, but he seems to have left a letter."
"Well I'll open it." Barked Lincoln "I'm sick of being trapped and this is one step closer to the end"
Lightning rumbled, thunder rolled, the lights went out again, and shriek went out, all as Lincoln opened the letter.
"WHERES ZEKE!?" screamed Barker.
"WHERES LINDIA!?" screamed Purreau.
"Scan the room everyone, find a door or somthing" said Barker.
"I'm sitting down" said Mindy as she sat down, "Woah!"
"The seat fell!"
As Barker went in for a closer look, Puureau fell and knocked Barker in and fell in also.
"So just me and you now." said Lincoln.
"No, your not even real none of this is real" as he grabbed the milk bottle,
CRAAACK
"Robots, they all were."
"Very clever Bones." said a mysterious voice
"Now Meowiarty show yourself."
"I don't think I will Sherlock, Just to make you suffer, anyway your surrounded."
Just as he says that Bones draws a hidden sword, and slashes at the Wraith and Spectre.
"Don't move I want this to hurt" says the golumn.
Thoughts rush through Bones' head.
Jab to the side, ducks, knees upward, kick, block face, punch face.
Bones gets the golumn in the correct position, and starts the flawless sequence breaking the golumn.
"Some of your best work really, Meowiarty."
"Why thank you." says the Cyrus borg rising from the floor.
As he said that Bones raises a pistol.
"A PISTOL, THIS IS A KIDS GAME FOR PETERS SAKE"
As he said that Bones put the pistol away and takes out a cane."
"Better."
As an epic battle went on below, Meowiarty was getting to the major point in his master plan.
"Meowiarty, he's headless, your not giving up are you?"
Just as he said it a heavy fog wafted in and he fell asleep.
When Bones awoke, Meowiarty greeted him with an evil grin.
"I suspected it was you all along."
"I know Bones, I knew you knew."
"Chaining me up, really." he said as he look at his hands. "So what's the plan?"
"I have managed to concoct a formula to turn all dogs to mice."
"How original."
"Say all you want, all I need is a bit of Celestian science, which I have acquired,
so I may transmit this mixture, but I needed a test dummy, and look I found one."
"So let me drink it."
"And let me, let you knock it out of my hand, letting you excape no no no. A mist is more appropriate here."
"Okay go ahead."
Just then Meowiarty turned on the machine.
"It's all over now Sherlock Bones MWAHAHAHAHAHA."
Right then Bones kicked Meowiarty square in the jaw, hitting a lever releasing him, then punching him in the gut slapping him a couple of times, then hand cuffed him, and finally calling the authorities and Watson.


Later that night as the police arrived Meowiarty screeched"HOW?!?"
"Simple as that, you bought water from me for that machine not some fancy chemical.
"YOU SOLD THAT TO ME!? I'LL GET YOU BONES!"
"Well good bye Meowiarty see you when you manage to escape again."
"Great job" said Watson "I'm glad I wasn't there."
"Well it was simple enough."
"But how'd you sell it to him, I mean the water?"
"Do you really want to know Watson?"
"No not really but some day might you tell me?"
"Fine." 
"Good night Bones."
"Good night Watson."

Much later that night Mallistaire freed him from jail and offered him a place as his right hand man, as long as he could retrieve the Krokonomicon. Little did he know he would probably betrayed, and killed.

and thus begins your part in the story, so go get that book back, and race across Marleybone, beat Meowiarty, explore, hate it, love it, it's your choice.



----------------------------------------------------
Happy Playing

No comments:

Post a Comment