Tuesday, August 17, 2010

There Is a Rhyme To My Reason...

As my continued months in the spiral, I have learned many lessons.
But none as such importance as patients. As you may have realized a lot of bloggers are taking a break.
I can tell you why,
1. Boredom. No not boredom of wizard 101 altogether but I'm sure that a lot of people, like me, have completed all of there quests. This problem should be resolved next month when Celestia comes out.
2. Family. After all no family is perfect.
3. Others are taking cue. Such as Kevin Battleblood, He started a month later than I but he is one of the more popular blogs out there. Others are Ditto, and Comedy Theurgists.
4. Celestia. You know you want it.

I hope that clears things up.

--------------------------------------------------
Happy Playing

No comments:

Post a Comment