It is what you may think it is, that it is a new world. The reasons I believe this is that there appears to be nailed down objects, such as the trees, and large digital objects, such as the palace and waterfall. You may scream Celestial Observatory, or MFP but note, they had no nailed items.
One more thing to note, this area in the photo does not actually look like a finished area. note some of the lack of detail.
AND another thing, this is not the Egyptian style as in Krokotopia, but Arabian.
Now for some lose ideas of the story.
I did some minor research on Arabian mythology and found some rather interesting facts.
In Arabian mythology there are three sister goddesses. One was of the Sun, one was of the Moon, and one was of the Fates (for all theorycrafting ideals lets say the fate is in the stars).
This would mean that there was a goddess for each of the astral schools. This also opens new opportunities for Morganth; scourge of the Spiral.
The names of these Sister goddesses were; Al-Lat(Sun), Al-Uzza(Moon), and Manat(Stars).
There were two other gods who might fit the moon and star role, they are in order; Ilmuqah, and Naila.
I also suspect these elements might play a large part in the Story of this new world due to my gut:
|Oh yeah, I went there.|
- Hypnotized, and or Greedy Bandits
- Sultan is your best friend
- Marlybonians are not involved
- We will learn more about Ambrose and Morganth
- New Astral spells will be introduced
- PvP people will complain that Storm is over powered no matter what
- New pets, pet snacks, levels, plants, and gear will be available
- KI will throw a curve ball at us, in a way we never thought possible
- The new game will be announced soon after this world is released
__________________Don't forget to comment____:)_______________________________
Tenure for Dworgyn!