Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Suntier~ A World Undiscovered

Here's my pitch for a new world- The suntier
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Early one morning, after waking up and logging in, you see a mass of high level wizards running straight for Headmaster's office.You think "What the heckhound?" but then you notice a painting on your bed summoning you to Merlee's office.

As you get there Merle starts speaking to all.
"An old student of mine has returned and plans to destroy the very fabric of time and weave it to her whim.
Her name is Morganthe, you all met her before as I remember, but being that she failed to capture the powers of the sun, moon, and stars all at once, only one option remains for her. You must run her off in three separate worlds. She was last seen on the Suntier, a world known for it's expertise in sun magic, the sheriff of Red Hill should point you in the right direction" Merle handed everyone a key to the Suntier. "Good luck young wizard."

After bit of a wait the spiral door opened, and as before I let it consume me. Instantaneously I was in the Suntier, at Red Hill. I walked around a bit seeing a few local salamanders, animated cacti, and foxes, I walked into the sheriff's department.

I came upon a full-fledged duel between the sheriff and a gang( perhaps goozle) of goons. 4 of them took me on, while in the back I saw the sheriff handle 8, after a few dragons, I sorted out my bunch and the sheriff who was observing for quite some time came over and thanked, and greeted me.

"Thanks again, I was in quite a spot right there, so what did you need anyway?" you tell him about Morganthe "well that won't do, but sadly Old man.. I mean Merle was a bit off, I have no idea where Morganthe is, but all these gangs must have something to do about her arrival. Perhaps, no no no, that's far to dangerous, and for what i know, they don't teach that there at Ravenwood, but.... " He rambles on for a bit. "Well it's risky, but I need you to do a bit of undercover work. There's a gang house right outside of town, but if they saw you they'd blast you to smithereens, so you'll need a disguise, a cactus suit perhaps? Right, just go to the tailer and follow her instructions, then head on over to the hideout for further instruction, I'll teach you about stealth missions."

TBC...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment